UP Rashan Card Online Application 2022 / UP Rashan card apply for APL, BPL / Official website fcs.up.gov.in
A lot of schemes in India are formulated in the view to provide basic facilities to the people . Rashan Card is one of the most important document which assures basic food facilities to the people in India.
UP Rashan Card
The Food Department of Uttar Pradesh provides Rashan Card to shortlisted candidates who apply for Rashan Card. The various types of Rashan Card are provided according to the profession and income of the family.
The different types of Rashan Card includes APL,BPL and AAY cards. All the food beverages from the government are alloted at concessional rates to all Rashan Card holders.
UP Rashan Card Key information
|Name of the scheme||UP Ration Card|
|Department||Department of Food and Logistics|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||Food items at subsidized rates|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt Scheme|
Types of Rashan Card in UP
There are different Rashan Card categories in Uttar Pradesh which are as follows-
- APL(Above Poverty Line)– Include people who live their life above the poverty line in the state. Eligible to get 15 kg of beverages from the government shops per month.
- BPL( Below Poverty Line)– Include people who live their life below the poverty level in the state. The card holders have less than 10000 income yearly. Eligible to get 25 kg of beverages from the government shops per month.
- AAY( Antodaya Anna Yojana)– Include people who does not have a earning member in their family. Eligible to get 35 kg of beverages from the government shops per month.
Apply for UP Rashan Card Online
Applying for Rashan Card is a simple process. You can easily able to do it with the help of your phone or laptop. Follow the steps to apply online-
- Visit the official e district website.
- Login on the e district website.
- Now choose CSC/ e District User in the new form.
- Enter the User ID and password that is provided by the website.
- Enter Captcha and click o the submit button.
- Click on the Apply for Integrated Services in the new opened Dashboard.
- New dashboard of New Integrated Services has been opened on the screen.
- Now choose Food and Civil Supplies among the various options that are displayed there.
- Now, Click on NFSA link and new new NFSA menu will be opened.
- You will see various options here like View Receipt, New Form, Update Form etc .
- Click on the New Form here.
- Choose your Address ( District , Tehsil and Village ) from the drop box and proceed.
- Enter your Application Number and Certificate Id here.
- New form will be opened in which you can fill every detail like personal information, family details, Address, banking details etc.
- After declaring all details, you are alloted with a Rashan Card Number .
- Save the Rashan Card number for the future reference.
- Print your application.
- Now, Click on the Receipt Secrion of the dashboard.
- Enter the Rashan Card number here and you will get the receipt of the Rashan card.
Eligibility for UP Rashan Card
Following are the criteria that you need to fulfill while applying for Rashan card.
- The applier must be the permanent citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
- All the required documents are needed to apply for Rashan Card.
- A person Cannot apply for Rashan Card if any one of his family members are employed in either sate or Central government.
- Applier should have attain the minimum age of 18 years.
- A person who applies for BPL card must have spent his life below the poverty line.
Required documents for UP Rashan Card
Following are the documents which are required for applying Rashan Card
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card of all family members
- Passport size Photographs
Objective of UP Rashan Card Online
- UP Rashan Card provide all the basic facilities to the poor families like Wheat, Rice and other beverages.
- Apply online can be beneficial as it brings transparency in the system.
- Online application goves benefit only to the deserved sections of society.
- There are always less chances of fraud in Online services.
- Through online application , all the benefits are provided directly to the poor families. There is no need of mediators.
- Lots of scholarships are also provided to all the Rashan Card holders in the state.
Download UP Rashan Card Mobile App
- Visit the official website fcs.up.gov.in
- Now , click on the Mobile Application option on the Home Page of the Portal.
- Select the App which you want to download among the list of different apps.
- Click on the Install option.
UP Rashan Card Apply offline
- Visit the official website fcs.up.gov.in
- Click on the Downloads option on the Home page.
- Click on the Application Form and Download it.
- Take the printout of the form.
- Fill the required information manually like Name , Address, Gender etc.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Now, Submit the form to your Tehsil .
- You will be issued Rashan Card shortly.
Benefits of Rashan Card
- Rashan Card is an important document which is issued by the government in the country. This is a kind of Address proof that you are the citizen of the country.
- It is a document which is very helpful in making a domicile certificate, Birth Certificate, Voter Id Card etc.
- The Rashan Card holders across the nation are liable of the schemes which are started by the government for the people of respective states.
- Rashan card holders get free or subsidized rate food items which are very affordable.
- Rashan Card holders along with food also get fossils like Kerosene etc for their day to day usage.
Rates under UP Rashan Card
|Wheat||Rs.2 per kg|
|Rice||Rs.3 per kg|
|Sugar||Rs13.5 per kg|