Here in this attached article , we are going to provide you each and every information about Chief Minister OldAge Pension Scheme Rajasthan 2022, application forms ,eligibility, benefits, procedure to apply online , how to check status ,beneficiary list and RajSSP portal website .
Various state in India are providing pensions to their elderly citizens. The Chief Minister OldAge pension Scheme Rajasthan is one such scheme which aims to provide pension to all the eligible elderly citizens of Rajasthan. At the old age , people are not able to make their livings, therefore state governments provide them monthly pension for carrying out their basic needs.
The Chief Minister OldAge Pension Scheme Rajasthan differs in amounts on the basis of age. To fetch the pension , we have to first register .Therefore , we tell you about the complete process of registration and benefits after registration.
Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme aim
The scheme aims to remove the economic hardships of the older people of the state. Recently, studies show that a lot of older people in India faces hunger and lack of basic facilities in later phase of their life. Most of the elder people have to live in worst conditions because their family does not support them. Taking these kind of facts into consideration , Rajasthan government has started the Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme .
Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Old Age People|
How to apply for Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme?
- All the interested candidates are required to fill the application form for the scheme.
- All the information in the form should be filled correctly.
- Now attach all the photocopies of the required documents with the application process.
- Now submit the documents to the authority . You can either submit them online on the official portal.
Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme Eligibility
- The registered candidate should be the citizen of Rajasthan sate.
- His annual should be less than 48000 rupees.
- The minimum age for male candidate is 58 years and for female candidates it is 55 years.
- The beneficiary candidate should not have another source of income.
- Every older person can take the benefit of Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme.
Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme Benefits
- As per the scheme , every old male above the age of 58 in the state is provided with the monthly pension of 750 to 1000 rupees. On the other hand , female above the age of 55 are provided with monthly pension of 750 to 1000 rupees.
- Every old citizen of Rajasthan state can live their with all basic facilities.
Note: This pension is only provided to those persons whose family members are not indulged in government service.
Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme required documents
- Aadhar CardChief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme
- Jan Aadhar card/ BhamaShah Card
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size photo