Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojna 2022: This scheme is launched by the State Govt of Rajasthan in 2021-22 Budget which is effective from 1st may 2021. Here we will discuss about What is actually Swasthya Bima Yojana Registration, benefits, features, who are eligible for this insurance scheme and how you can register your self to the scheme.
Keep reading this article till end to get complete information about the Swasthya Bima Yojana this site provide authentic and accurate information about such schemes. These governmental schemes can be proved beneficial for you so please as a aware citizen register yourself to the scheme.
Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
|Scheme Name||Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana|
|Registration Begins||1 April 2021|
|Amount Covered||5 Lakh Per Year|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
In order to provide financial help in health matters, Rajasthan Govt decided to announce to implement ‘Universal Health Coverage’ in the state, in compliance of which the Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme is being started in the state from 1st May 2021.
Under the Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojna, health insurance up to Rs. 5 lakh is being given to every family in the state, in which all families and age-groups of the state are included. This includes 1576 packages and procedures including Covid. Under the scheme, treatment expenses up to 5 days before and 15 days after hospitalization are included.
The Government of Rajasthan has always been in the forefront of various innovations to provide health services to the citizens of the state. Rajasthan has also successfully operated the free medicine and free test scheme in the state in the past, due to which the general public is getting the benefit of free medicines and tests in the government hospitals of the state.
Objective of Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
As we know that every government scheme is launched then it has certain objective and goal. Swasthya Bima Yojana has also unique and unprecedent goal towards the citizens of the State. Here are some key purposes of Swasthya Bima Yojana given below.
- expenditure on health of eligible households( Out Of Pocket Expenditure ) to low.
- To provide quality and specialist medical facilities to eligible families through government hospitals as well as private hospitals affiliated in the scheme.
- To provide free treatment of diseases related to the package mentioned in the scheme to the eligible families of the state.
- Reduce the number of deaths due to poverty.
- To make citizens healthy and prosperous
Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Details
Now here some details about the Swasthya Bima Yojna which are very necessary to share with citizens. In this scheme Rs. 50,000/- per annum and for serious diseases Rs. Insurance cover of an amount of 4.50 lakh is payable per family per annum. This wallet amount is for use in one policy year for the entire family.
If the amount in the wallet of the patient falls short or gets exhausted at the time of booking the package for the patient during any policy year , then the balance amount will be paid by the patient himself. For this, the hospital will inform the patient’s family about this before the treatment and will take written consent from the patient/family.
Under the scheme, 1576 types of packages and procedures are available for various diseases . To make the packages more accessible and easy to understand, they have been divided into 3219 packages in the software of the scheme . Under the scheme, all the diseases before the start of the plan are included. The following medical facilities are included in the package of diseases available to the beneficiary under the scheme-
- Registration Fee
- Bed expenses
- Recruiting expenses and nursing expenses.
- Surgery , anesthesia professional and consulting fees of general medicine.
- Anesthesia , ( Anaesthesia) blood , oxygen , OT settle expenditure.
- Expenses of drugs.
- Spend more on X-ray and examination.
- Expenditure on equipment necessary for the defense of the hospital staff and patients with communicable diseases.
Eleigiblity Criteria for Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojna Registration
Now this is the most important factor which decides if you can apply for this scheme or not. Just go through these Eligibility criteria carefully so that you can register your self as soon as possible.
1. Category receiving free benefits: – 100 % of the premium of eligible families of such category as determined by the state government is paid by the government. Currently eligible families under the Food Safety Act , socio-economic census (Sisisi) 2,011 eligible families , government departments and state / board / corporation / government working in the company contract workers , small marginal farmers and last year Kovid- 19 to receive ex-gratia The destitute and helpless families are included in the free category.
2. Category receiving benefits by paying Rs 850/- per family per year: – Those families of the state who do not come under the category of free eligible families and are not government employees / pensioners and are not taking benefits under Medical Attendance Rules They can take advantage of the scheme by paying 50 % of the fixed premium i.e. Rs.850 per family per year. The remaining 50 percent of the premium will be borne by the government.
Documents required for Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojna Registration
You need certain documents for registering your self in Swasthya Bima Yojna. Below are mentioned documents that you must carry with your self. If you do not have below listed documents then we request you to avail those first.
- Jan Aadhar Card / Jan Aadhar Card Number / Registration Receipt Number of Jan Aadhar Card
- It is necessary to have Aadhar card number.
Every citizen might be having Aadhar Card Number but some of you may face problem with Jan Aadhar Card. You need to apply for Jan Aadhar before this. To register your self to the Jan Aadhar you must visit janapp.rajasthan.gov.in website and fill up necessary details.
Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojna Registration Process
Now this section is most important for you if you want to register yourself to the scheme. You need to follow below guidelines properly then only you can register yourself to the Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojna.
1) Visit the official website or Click on this link.
2) Now Click on the Redirect to SSO Button.
3) Now click on the registration Button.
4) Now click on the citizen button.
5) Now Enter you Jan Aadhar Number
6) After Filling up your Jan Aadhar Number, Click on Next Button.
7) Now Fill all your details carefully and cross check details before Final Submit.
8) Take the print out of the Registration form for future reference.
चिरंजीवी स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया
यदि आप इस योजना में अपना पंजीकरण कराना चाहते हैं तो अब यह खंड आपके लिए सबसे महत्वपूर्ण है। आपको नीचे दिए गए दिशानिर्देशों का ठीक से पालन करने की आवश्यकता है, तभी आप चिरंजीवी स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना में अपना पंजीकरण करा सकते हैं।
1) आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएं या इस लिंक पर क्लिक करें।
2) अब Redirect to SSO बटन पर क्लिक करें।
3) अब रजिस्ट्रेशन बटन पर क्लिक करें।
4) अब सिटीजन बटन पर क्लिक करें।
5) अब अपना जन आधार नंबर दर्ज करें
6) अपना जन आधार नंबर भरने के बाद नेक्स्ट बटन पर क्लिक करें।
7) अब फाइनल सबमिट करने से पहले अपने सभी विवरण ध्यान से भरें और विवरणों को क्रॉस चेक करें।
8) भविष्य के संदर्भ के लिए पंजीकरण फॉर्म का प्रिंट आउट लें।
How To Pay Chiranjeevi Bima Yojna Premium?
After the successful registration you have to pay premium as this scheme is related to Insurance. You are required to visit the chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in website to pay your premium. Now login with the Id and Password which you get during registration. Till now there is no such link available on this website and as soon as the link is live you will get updates.
How to check Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana Status Online?
If you have registered for the Chiranjeevi Bima Yojna 2022 then you must check your registration status. To check your status follow below steps.
1) Visit the official website of Rajasthan or Click on this link .
2) Now enter your Jan Aadhar Number in given box.
3) Click on Search button.
4) Your registration status will be shown to your.
5) Proceed with the necessary steps.
Chiranjeevi Bima Yojna 2022: FAQs
What is the registration Fee?
The beneficiary does not have to pay any kind of fee at the E-Mitra center. The fee for successful application for registration, premium deposit fee and the cost of printing the policy document on pre-printed paper will be borne by the state government.
Do this scheme is valid for Govt Officials?
Till now govt officials are not included in this scheme. If any update comes, we will notify you.
Will People will be Charged during treatment?
No. All the facilities under this scheme are completely free (cashless).
What are the health expanses included in this scheme?
Registration Fee * Bed Expense * Recruitment Expenses and Nursing Expenses * Surgery, Anesthesia Specialist and General Medicine Consultancy Fee * Anesthesia, Blood, Oxygen Expenditure of , OT etc. * Expenditure of medicines * Expenditure on X-ray and examination etc.
what is the insurance coverage amount?
Under this scheme Rs. Fifty thousand and for serious diseases Rs. Insurance cover up to Rs.4.5 lakh will be given per family per year
How many times we can get free health treatment under this scheme?
The beneficiary family can get treatment under this scheme any number of times in a policy year till the balance amount available in the family wallet.