Bijli Mitra, Pay Online Electricity Bill: Bijli Mitra is Online platform and mobile application where you can find all solutions to electricity related problems. You can pay your electricity bills online, track your payment application, Download your electricity bills, register complaint for electricity related issues, apply for new connection and many other things.
Here we will discuss these all things in detail and will help you to guide for the usage of Bijli Mitra application so that you can enjoy all it’s facilities. On Jaipurdiscom.com you can find such kind of Helpful articles about govt schemes, so do visit this website regularly. Meanwhile keep reading this article till end to get complete information about Bijli Mitra.
|Application Name||Bijli Mitra|
|Function||Pay Electricity Bill|
|Android App||Click Here|
|IOS App||Click Here|
Bijli Mitra is E platform and one solution for all your electricity related queries. You can pay your Electricity Bill of Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd circle of Rajasthan. Now you need not visit office for paying your due bills and knowing about your electricity consumption details. All you need to do is open Bijli Mitra Application, register yourself and enjoy all the online facilities.
Before availing and using Bijli Mitra Application you have to register yourself on Bijli Mitra for one time and then you will get your ID and Password to login in future. You can perform various useful actions on Bijli Mitra which will help you to save your time and money.
Bijli Mitra Features
Before we discuss, How you can register yourself in Bijli Mitra, let’s know about some of it’s attractive features which will force you to register on Bijli Mitra. Below are some listed features of Bijli Mitra, just go through these once.
- You Can Pay Your Electricity Bills
- Track Your Application status
- You Can register for new connection.
- You can register Complaints about the Electricity issues.
- Get you electricity Bill
- Get Energy tips to use Electric energy efficiently
- You can calculate your Electricity Consumption
Bijli Mitra Registration
As we already discussed that to use Bijli Mitra you need one time registration. Reading this post till now you now about Bijli Mitra features and importance for Bijli Mitra in your daily life. You next movie should be registering yourself to this application. Below we have provided step by step details for completing registration.
- Visit the official website of Bijli Mitra or click on the direct link given in above table.
- Choose the User Register Button
- Now fill the required Information
- Click On Submit Button
- Now you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter The One Time Password
- Review all your details once
- Click on register Button.
Now you are registered on Bijli Mitra application. If you are registering on Mobile App then also you have to follow same steps which are above mentioned. Keep your user id and password with you so that you can use them while login process.
Electricity Bill Payment Through Bijli Mitra
Now comes the most feature of the Bijli Mitra application for what this is famous for. consumer can make his or her bill payment online using Bijli Mitra. Follow the below steps to pay your electricity bill. Online payments can be done two way
1. Registered User
2. Guest user Payment through Quick pay (select NC Payment )
Quick Bill Payment
- Click on this link or visit the official website of Bijli Mitra.
- Select the Online Bill Payment Option from the dashboard.
- Enter Your K Number.
- Now click on Submit Button.
- Choose the method of payment
- Pay your due bills.
- Download the Bill PDF for future reference
Above method is used for quick Payment Method and if you are a registered member then follow below steps to pay your Electricity Bill.
Registered User Bill Payment
- Open the Bijli Mitra Dashboard
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Enter security code and click on Login Button
- Now Click on Online Payment
- Select Application Id and select Pay Towards (Application fees/Demand Pay)
- Click on Proceed To pay
- Select the mode of payment and Make Payment after entering details
New Connection Registration Process
If you do not have Electricity connection at your home then you can make one using Bijli Mitra E-Platform. After registration you can apply for new connection. Below are some vital steps which you need to follow for New Connection.
- After Login into you Bijli Mitra Account, click on Register Application
- Fill required information for applying New connection.
- After filling all data verify And submit the application
- An Application Id will be generated.
- This application id is to be used for application tracking on bijli mitra and also user may make
payment online on bijli mitra against new connection application.
Track New Connection Application Status
After successful registration for the new connection you can track your application status using Bijli Mitra Application. You can check application method using two ways, one you can directly check it from dashboard where you need not to login and second way is to login in your bijli mitra account and checking application status. Follow below steps for tracking your application status.
- Visit the official website of Bijli Mitra or click on this link.
- Now enter your User Id which was generated at the time of New Connection registration.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Your application status will appear before you.
Bijli Mitra Complaint Registration
This is one of the best feature of Bijli Mitra which you can use to register your query or any problem you are facing. If want to register your complaint through Bijli Mitra then you can follow below steps.
- On the dashboard of Bijli Mitra, Click on Register Complaint Button.
- Enter your K Number
- Select complaint type from the given list of complaints.
- Upload the Image of the Issue if necessary
- Enter your remarks or comments
- Click on Submit Button.
After successful registration, you will receive a complaint id which you can use later for tracking your complaint status. Keep this Complaint ID with you.
Bijli Mitra Consumption Calculator
You can roughly calculate the consumption for your connection on the basis of the load of each one of your household appliances by looking at the table given below and adding up the load for all your general lighting items, heating appliances, cooling appliances and other items which you may possess in your house. 1000 W (watts) is 1KW (kilowatt).
Users are provided with more than 50 Appliances for which they can calculate power consumption and bill details. Some of the Given Appliances are given below.
- Washing machine
- Electric Iron
- Immersion Heater
Bijli Mitra Application : FAQs
What is K Number?
K. No. / Account ID stands for? Unique identification number which should be used for any conversation with discom.
How to find K Number?
You can find your K Number on your Electricity Bill receipt or you can find it on Bijli Mitra website.
How to download Bill on Bijli Mitra?
On the dashboard of the Bijli Mitra, click on Quick Pay Button and then select download your Duplicate Electricity Bill Option.